My coworkers love this recipe.
- 1 Wheel of brie (7 to 8 inches wide).
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries.
- ¼ cup of almond accents (honey roasted flavor).
- 3 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- 2 store bought pie crusts.
- 2 eggs, beaten.
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a knife you have warmed under hot water to slice the wheel of Brie in half horizontally and separate the halves.
- Unroll one of the pie crusts onto a flat surface and place one of the halves in the center.
- Sprinkle the cranberries, almonds, and brown sugar on the brie.
- Place the other half of the brie on top.
- Unroll the other pie crust and place on the top of the brie.
- 6. Trim off the extra pie crust around the edges with a pizza cutter and fold the edges in so the brie is completely covered.
- Place the brie in a pie plate with a piece on parchment paper lining the bottom.
- Brush the whole top and sides of the brie with the beaten egg.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until the pie crust turns golden brown. Then turn the oven down to 325 degrees and bake for another 20 minutes.
Serve right out the oven with some crackers. This is super easy and a very delicious snack that my coworkers love!