Sweeten up your summer get together with this crowd-pleasing Peanut Butter Pie. This tasty desert is perfect for warm-weather parties and is incredibly fast and easy to make.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip
- 1 Nabisco Oreo pie crust
- 1 oz baking chocolate (optional)
- Whip cream cheese until fluffy and then beat in confectioner’s sugar. Add peanut butter and slowly add in milk, blending until well mixed. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Put filling in Oreo pie crust and if desired, shave some of the baking chocolate on top.
- Freeze until firm. Allow to stand for 30 minutes prior to serving.