Thank you Ashley for sharing. See more of her recipes at: www.WheresTheBeet.com
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon Chia Seed
- 1 Tablespoon Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Dates – Diced/Minced
- 1 Dried Fig – Diced
- 1/4 Cup Crushed Chocolate/Carob Powder
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey (Can substitute with Syrup and/or Agave)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Flakes
- In a medium to large bowl mix together diced dates, diced dried fig, chocolate/carob powder, peanut butter, honey and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, flax seeds, cinnamon, chia seeds and hemp seeds.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Roll into balls or cubes and toss with coconut flakes.
The great thing about this recipe is you can add/remove/adjust to your own personal preference. Dried fruit, seeds, cinnamon, nuts… the possibilities are endless.