Simple instructions and easy assembly. This delicious treat is the perfect tropical dessert for your family’s holiday dinner! Make sure to refrigerate before serving.
Hawaiian Wedding Cake
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding
- 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large container of cool whip
- 8 ounces coconut
- Maraschino Cherries
- Bake cake and cool.
- Thoroughly mix pudding, cream cheese, and milk together.
- Fold in pineapple, cool whip and coconut.
- Spread on cake when cool.
- Sprinkle on extra coconut.
- Place cherries randomly on top.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.