There is nothing better on a cold winter’s morning than baked oatmeal…but who has time to make it?! This is a wonderful way to enjoy baked oatmeal without the effort.
Thank you Vickie, our warehouse manager, for this simple yet hearty recipe!
- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- Add any other ingredients that you might like such as blueberries, chopped nuts, coconut, chocolate chips…
- Mix the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the items and add to the dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly mixed.
- Spray muffin liners with non-stick spray.
- Fill muffin liners ¾ full and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
These can be frozen and pulled out for single servings at your convenience! You can eat them as a muffin or heat and put in a bowl and add milk! Yum, yum! Enjoy!